D1524R High-speed Refrigerated Micro Centrifuge
- Centrifuge chamber door with automatic adsorption door lock design, can be closed with a single finger.
- Precooling, the compressor will automatically start cooling as long as the set temperature is lower than the ambient temperature.
- Sound indicator to prompt that the upper cover is closed to maintain the temperature inside the chamber, after centrifugation.
- Advanced R290 fluorine free refrigerant, low carbon and environmental protection.
- Maximum rotation speed can be achieved even at 4°C.
- Up to 9 program storage capacity according to experimental needs.
- Biosafety rotor, three-layer seal for biosafety
- High-strength aluminum alloy, three layered biosafety to withstand numerous high temperature and high pressure sterilizations.
- Five rotors with 0.2mL, 0.5mL, 1.5mL, 2mL and 5mL centrifuge tubes/ PCR tubes capacity.
- An external condensation tank prevents condensate within the centrifuge chamber
- Max. Speed: 15,000rpm (200-15,000rpm) in 100rpm increments
- Max. RCF: 21,380×g, step: 10×g
- Capacity: 1.5/2mL×24, 0.5mL×36, PCR8×4, 5mL×12, 5mL×18
- Temperature setting: -20°C- 40°C
- Run Time: 30s-99 min; HOLD (continuous running)
- Motor Type: DC brushless motor
- Safety Performance: Dual door lock, over-speed detection, over-temperature detection with Internal diagnosis system
- Power Requirements: Single phase, 200-240V, 50Hz, 500W
- Dimensions(mm): 332(Width) × 553(depth) × 283(height)
- Weight: 30kg
- Acceleration and deceleration time: 25s↑25s↓
- Noise: ≤56dB
- Other functions: Rotation speed/RCF switchover, inching operation, running process indicator, sound alert. Acceleration/ deceleration in 9 steps, program storage capacity.